請選擇時間 Please select a timeslot.
Terms and Conditions
Notes for Appointment Booking:
1. You are required to provide your name and email for appointment booking.
2. Quotas are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Upon successful booking, you will receive a confirmation email.
4. Any person going to our site should comply with the visitor infection prevention measures of the venue.
1. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”). You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
2. It is expressly provided that no provision of these Terms and Conditions is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) by a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions.
3. All rights of Chinese Estates Holdings Limited are expressly reserved.
4. In case of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
個人資料收集聲明 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
Chinese Estates Holdings Limited (the "Company") collect personal data for the purpose of the job providers’ recruitment and selection and appointment booking for recruitment related activities. Once the data subject is employed, information collected will be used for other employment-related issues. These may include but not limit to, provision of remuneration and benefits, manpower planning, administration and communication, etc. The provision of all the personal data requested in this form is obligatory, except those items marked as optional. Application may not be processed further if the Applicants fail to provide all information as requested.
資料使用 Data User
Only authorized personnel can access and use the data for employment-related activities.
個人資料的轉移 Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data collected by the Company will be transferred to the job providers, and upon confirmation of offer, may be transferred and shared among the employer’s holdings, subsidiary, associate and joint-venture companies. It may be disclosed to the employer’s service providers and other third parties in Hong Kong and elsewhere who have a duty of confidentiality to the employer, e.g. departments of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, external auditors, trustees, insurance companies, actuaries and any consultants / agents appointed by the employer to provide and administer employee benefits, etc.
資料儲存 Retention of Data
Personal Data of unsuccessful applicants will be kept for a period of six months and be destroyed afterwards.
資料查閱及更改 Data Access and Correction
Applicants are responsible for updating personal data provided to the Company. Applicants may make a request to access or correct their personal data held by the Company. Any such request should be made to Human Resources Manager of Chinese Estates Holdings Limited at 21th Floor, Chubb Tower, Windsor House, 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Any change should be made to Human Resources Department within 7 days after the change has taken effect.
請輸入顯示的文字。 Please fill in the words shown.